Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our Daddy

I asked Audrey what she likes to do with Kyle the most and she said, swimming and flying.

I asked Audrey if she would let me record her telling Kyle, "Happy Fathers Day". She immediately decided she'd have to wear a princess dress and sing a princess song and started calling it her "show". I had put her in an outfit I'd wanted her to wear and had it all set up the way I wanted it. The Audrey show was all she'd give me...she's a stubborn little ham. But I took what I could get.






5 comments:

Hess Fam said...

that's hilarious.

Braden and Jodee said...

Priceless.

Sherri Araiza said...

I have a feeling that's going to be one of those classic family home movies that you'll still reference years from now. So cute.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

it,s really pleaser to me.you can visit my site.i hope you will be pleaser.
http://itoftheearth.blogspot.com