Sunday, June 5, 2011

Around the House

Audrey's Fro ... it's quite a process to maintain! Can you handle this BIG girl and her salon style shampoo?! And there MUST be a snack involved.







This is what the comb looks like after we've detangled...







You'd never know how long this gal's hair really is.






And...we're done! phew.




Audrey is constantly awaiting "true love's first kiss". We find her asleep and waiting all the time and in the most RANDOM places.




Good thing we've got a prince around.






Bathing with daddy, interesting...every night.








6 comments:

Kenny said...

That sleeping picture is priceless! So funny, that little girl of yours.

Kellie said...

Wow!! Audrey's hair is SO long! I never would have known. I LOVED that picture of Liv in the srtoller. CRACKED me up. That is SO Kyle.

Sarah Hull said...

you are killing me with this post! I am dying laughing SO SO hard!!!

The Hull Family said...

The baby in the shopping cart is awesome! Love it!!

Braden and Jodee said...

Her on the floor has me laughing SO hard!

hapi said...

Hi Amy and Kyle, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog