Friday, June 17, 2011

Daddy Day

KT took the day off of work to take his gals to dland. It was SO hot and SO crowded when we got there, we hit a couple fav's and then blew that popsicle stand and headed to downtown disney instead. It was fun to do something different and air-conditioned!


This is how I roll...I'm such a sucker!
So...it turns out KT has been holding out on us. He knew of a place at downtown disney that sells beignets!!! Holy cow...they made us scream! I can never go to dland without getting these ever again!!!


















Audrey is so crazy...she loves the bug show which is so freakin scary. I swear, she's a thrill seeker. She'll watch any movie and go on any ride.



Little mermaid is my new fav ride...i can't help it.













We hit the rainforest cafe, which audrey hasn't been to since she was too little. She could not get over it. She talked nonstop the entire time. She just couldn't believe she was eating in a jungle.








Baby Liv even sat through a movie...she's such a sweetheart.

1 comment:

Hess Fam said...

really...funnest day ever. I love that little dare devil!