Wednesday, June 1, 2011

2 months!

Time flies when you're having fun! I can't believe our lil livie bird is already 2 months old. Here are some pics from her newborn photo session.










This little gal loves to smile and chit chat. She's loved to be talked to since she was born. She's started drooling and sucking on her fist. She prefers her fist to her pacifiar but I am fighting the good fight. She takes at least one formula bottle a day. She sleeps for six hours every night and then three more after eating. Today she went to Disneyland for the first time and I think she loved it. She loves being a part of what ever Audrey is doing. She loves to make noises when being spoken to.


My heart could just burst when I think about how fun and how much I love these girls of mine!





1 comment:

Natalie said...

I don't think I've even gotten to baby sit Liv yet! Looking forward to Thursday evening.
Those pictures of Audrey and Liv together are too precious!