Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm too young...

...to be a Grandma!

Audrey has been mothering too many babies and it's been quite frustrating for her. We have to rotate the dolls because she cares for them all at the same time and it's been causing her to lose her temper with her babies and her mom. Audrey is already ready for a double stroller, she's got too many babies in her single and they are flying all over the place.


Here is Aud with a baby in the sling and another in the stroller, going for a walk around the house. Busy mom!

9 comments:

Trisha said...

Too cute! I love her little temper.

Brooke said...

Haha...fuuny :)

Kenny said...

I love it! At least she is content with mothering her own babies. Harrison told me yesterday that it was time Brock and I had another baby.

Deon said...

I think she is telling you she is ready to be a big sister

Kellie said...

This post brightned up my afternoon! I love that girl!! She is TOO funny!!!

Jodee said...

That is so cute. Grandma Amy!

Team Smith Adventures said...

So cute! I remember when I was 2 years old for Halloween I was a mommy :)
-Christy

The Peterson's said...

Do I see twins in the future!

Natalie said...

I have noticed what a good little "mommy" she can be." She didn't have babies with her the night we all went to the store but she was "cleaning up" and putting the items back where they belonged!
(So sweet)