Sunday, December 11, 2011

Advent Day 9

Barbie Christmas movie and surprise pj party with a few friends. This was pretty good last minute planning on my part (toot toot). Kyle was out of town and I was wishing Aud and I had some fun plans, so I made some last minute. I'd planned to give her this movie so I invited a couple of her friends to be there to surprise her. The advent fairy came and five minutes later the doorbell started ringing. It was fun. I picked up some funny headbands at the dollar tree for some Barbie hair and my sister Sarah (who is the manager at a bakery) dropped off some treats for the girls to enjoy. It was so fun and easy. I love this age b/c they are so easy to please.

















(Ezekiel 37:27) My tabernacle also shall be with them yea, will be their God, and they sall be my people.


No comments: