Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Day pics

On Christmas Day we opened our gifts from Santa then went to Grandma and Grandpa Thompson's house to play with cousins and open more gifts. I got a super fun drink dispenser that I can't wait to use.


Next we went to Grandma and Grandpa Williford's house for our annual Christmas breakfast where Santa shows up every year. Audrey appreciated him most this year.



Santa presented her with the pink roller skates she had asked him for at the mall.



My Dad thought it'd be funny to leave in his Santa Claus butt-pad and see if anyone noticed his extra large booty.




3 comments:

Kenny said...

Please tell me you got a soda stream. I've been dying for one for over a year now and Brock won't let me get it!

Fowl Ideas said...

The "next blog" button bringeth and the "next blog" button taketh away.

Bye.

Anonymous said...

You're Dad sounds hilarious!! Love the monkey pj's Audey has on! :)