Sunday, April 27, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!

This is usually what Audrey looks like in the bath...so sad !!!!!


BUT...not tonight!!!!! Tonight she looked like this...(this is Audrey right after I took her out of the bath)



What is the secret ??? A huge sponge! My friend Melissa recommended this sponge and I owe her big time!!! Thanks Melissa!!! This sponge is my new best friend!!! I am so happy, Audrey didn't cry a single tear. Now bath time can be a happy time instead of a devastating time! I'm looking forward to bath time tomorrow!

8 comments:

Julia Loves David said...

I'm so glad that you will know all of the secrets to a happy baby when I have one someday. Audrey is just so adorable when she smiles. I loved the blue and white dress she had on for church today.

~Janet~ said...

So does she just not like a wash cloth or what? I am a k-idiot... :(

Kellie said...

I think the sponge is the actual bath. The bath tub is made of a sponge... is that right?? That first picture of her is SOOO sad! :(

Melissa said...

Glad it worked! Now you guys can PARTY during bath time...so fun!

Deon said...

Nether of my kids liked the hard baby bath tubs ehter. We always used the Safer Bather which is like them laying on a big pillow in the water. It holds that warm water to keep them warmer and is AMAZING, I am glad you found something that works for you and makes bath time nicer!!!What cute little photos of a happy girl!

Ash and Christian said...

Love this girl....

I don't care if she's crying her head off, she's still my favorite baby. I wish I saw her more often. (hint hint)

Hess Fam said...

Okay so seriously that was my problem with Collin. I knew it but I just never did anything about it. So I dug my own grave, only showered her so she wouldn't cry in that hard plastic bath, and now she absolutely goes BALISTIC in the tub. She has to shower but I can only do it when Matthew is home. (sorry...too much info!) Anyway...I know for my next kid that I WILL be using some sort of insert in the tub!
WHOA Novel!

Presley family said...

She is just so darn cute!!!! What else can I say... Just so darn cute!!!