Monday, October 8, 2007

Pizza BAsh...in the name of C-Larsen !!!!

Congrats to Christian for thirty great years on this earth! We partied like Rock Stars at the Larsen's on Friday night to celebrate Christian's B-day. We enj0yed great food and great company! I looooved seeing all the girls...made my week!

B-day boy and his hot wifie! (Props to Ash. for putting together a rockin party!)

This is Micah...he just showed up in these hot new glasses he scored and put on all by himself. (This is Lindsey's son...she is below in the white shirt. She's four months pregnant and weighs like 120lbs. )


All of the girls... we pretty much sat at the table and flapped our jaws the entire time. I'd like to give a special shout out to the hubbies who totally took care of the kids soooo much. You guys are such studs!

Trisha, Logan (too cute), Megan, Sarah, Kendal and B-day boy in the back!




4 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

You're too nice. I'm glad everyone had such a good time. I love having you over... party or no party.

Kenny said...

Ok, how long have we been friends? It's Kendall with 2 l's!

Ash and Christian said...

Those are great pics! I like the last one. I never realized how much I have in common with the hunchback of notre dame.

Christian

Braden and Jodee said...

Cute pics! You all look fabulous :)