Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Activities

So much December fun this year. We enjoyed our Elf, "Princess", the advent fairy and lots of Holiday activities.
 
We had the missionaries over to set up and decorate our tree. Audrey loves having the missionaries over. She gets so upset when they stop by (I'm not a fan of stop-by's) and I send them away.
 
 Made a gingerbread tree.

 Left lots of snacks for our elf.

Enjoyed our ward Christmas party.

 

 Audrey asked Santa for a popcorn maker and Liv asked Santa to go home.
 Grandma Natalie had fun Christmas activities every Sunday at her house.


 We baked Grandma Joyce some cookies and Caroled at her house.

 We rode the big red bus (upper level) around Naples to look at the lights. We all LOVED it, even Liv enjoyed it. Every time the bus would wiggle everyone around, Liv would say, "everybody okay?!" We're doing it for sure next year.



 Audrey made cards and presents for family members and friends all month long. I just left her art stuff out, all over the kitchen table for the entire month.
 Every year I take the girls to pick out an ornament for themselves (they will take all their ornaments with them once they are married). It's fun b/c they pick a little token of what they are loving at that time in their lives. Audrey picked out a Merida ornament and Liv picked Minnie.
 Ricekrispie choo choo with Dad.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

How fun! I loved the ornaments the girls picked out. I wish I had started that this year! I guess I still could (sales!). That double decker bus looked so fun!!