Friday, February 17, 2012

Vday

Breakfast. I just threw some strawberries in the mixer for some pink, strawberry waffles. Presents to the girls from daddy. Audrey loved her card.


Liv got puppets.






Audrey loves to put on puppet shows.





We baked chocolate heart sugar cookies together. We threw some strawberries into the frosting for pink-strawberry frosting. It turned out realllllly good.


Who loses a rolling pin? I do. So we used a spatula instead.






My visiting teacher left this on my porch. She always leaves the cutest things for every holiday. so fun.



Tulips delivered from KT. They are disappearing slowly and showing up in Audrey's bed.


Speaking of LOVE. Every single morning I put these two in my bed and they lay together for twenty minutes while Audrey talks to Liv and I get ready. It's the cutest and handiest thing. I LOVE it.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Presley family said...

so so sweet! LOVE it!!!
BIG HUGS my friend.

Braden and Jodee said...

I love how you can see the sisterly love in every picture! Isn't it the best? What a cute, fun Vday!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.