Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mornings with dad

Every Saturday morning KT watches Audrey so I can either go to work or sleep in. This morning I decided to sleep in. Audrey + Dad = totally random events. This morning I woke up to Kyle and Audrey arriving home with Audrey in the car (push car Audrey rides in) sporting a shiny new Yes on prop 8 sticker across the hood and a trunk full of "new" items purchased at multiple garage sales. I was totally cracking up at the thought of the two of them rolling up to random houses with that prop 8 sticker and shopping together. Amongst her loot was a new Elmo movie and Elmo phone. Don't you gals worry, I busted out the Clorox wipes immediately. KT was so proud of his .50 cent purchases.

10 comments:

Kellie said...

That story is SOOO cute!! What an adorable little pair they are! I love them both! SO funny about the Prop 8 sicker! That is just so fun!!

Trisha said...

Well, just isn't little Audi going to be blessed for supporting prop 8! You know I have never been to a yard sale....I keep telling Kyle that since I don't work on Saturdays I want to go to some. He thinks I'm crazy!!

Kenny said...

Don't you just love seeing your husband as a dad? It makes you love them even more!

Anne said...

Good sanitizing products are always a must for thrifties! Sounds like they're getting some good daddy-daughter time!

Chiemi said...

OH my gosh!!! That is so cute! I am dying over the prop 8 sticker. Kyle is such a good Dad.

Chiemi said...

Oh yeah, I totally want to see a picture of Audrey with her bumper sticker!!

Brooke said...

Funny! I would have loved to see a pic of that!!!

A Rosie Family said...

That is too sweet! Daddy's and their little girls... definately something special. I get temporary tatoos or scraps and bumps from wrestling.

sandy k. smith said...

hahahah!! wow, that made me laugh so hard!

Lulu A. Hardman said...

OMG... I totally got a visual... LOVE IT!