Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Ohhh...so much to say!

If you get bored halfway through this post and don't finish, I will totally understand.

Our Easter began with the cutest surprise in the mail! Audrey received her first Easter gift from a friend. The cutest crayon holder I've ever laid eyes on! Thanks Trisha...I can't wait until Audi can color!

The Easter bunny came by our house with a See's delight! The Easter bunny remembers I love See's every year!


My mom did a fabulous job with the dinner table.

Here is the cupcake centerpiece.


Of course there was a See's theme for the place settings.



Best of all...My sister Sarah is here for Easter!

Rachie and Audi...Audi loves her Aunt Rachel.
We went to Kyle's family's ward for Easter Sunday. They had a beautiful Sacrament meeting and we got to see Kyle's dad sing. Audi was so well behaved...we decided it was an Easter miracle.



14 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Cutest easter! And Darling Audrey!

Trisha said...

I love her Easter dress and bunny ears. So cute! I'm glad you had an Easter miracle! Too funny.

Kellie said...

Oh my gosh, Amy! She gets more beautiful every time I see her! I miss her! Easter looked SO cute! I like your mom's cupcake ideas, those are really creative.

Trena said...

Amy she is so cute! What a fun Easter. Audrey looks just like you! So adorable!

Huss Family said...

I LOVE her Easter dress!

The Hull Family said...

Hi Amy! This is Holly Hull. I got my blog up and running just as promised! Your daughter is so beautiful! I love the picture with the bunny ears! How is audrey doing? Come visit my blog at spencerandholly.blogspot.com

Braden and Jodee said...

She's getting so big! I'm glad you had a fabulous Easter :)

~Janet~ said...

Oh my gosh Amy...those bunny ears cracked me up! She looks just adorable!

EvaMarieva said...

That must have been fun to have all the girls together again. Audrey is so cute.

tracy said...

Chocolate is my favorite kind of centerpiece. It fits with all occasions

Presley family said...

Your mom is so talented and fun!!! Sweet little Audrey looks so adorable!!!! I love her little Easter dress!!!
BIG HUGS,
Julie

Rebecca M said...

I'm so glad I finally got to meet your adorable Audrey! She seriously has the prettiest eyes ever!

Lulu A. Hardman said...

Oh my Goodness! Your bundle of joy is such a beauty Amy! Keep the pictures coming! I need to pay you two a visit soon... :)

Titel Troop said...

Hi Amy!!!!
I found your blog through some mutal friends! Your daughter is adorable and looks just like you! Congrats! Is she the 1st Williford Grandbaby? I can't believe how all your sisters have grown....I would never have recognized Rachel, except she looks a lot like you now! I think she was so young we I last saw her. How are your parents and David? And Sarah?


Mandi Titel (Bailey)