Monday, November 5, 2007

Wedding Party !!!!!

Happy Wedding Kelly and Brett!!!!

I got to go to my sister-in-law's wedding shower on Saturday! I went with my mom and Julia (sister-in-law on my side). We had such a nice time! We played fun games, ate lots of food and watched Kellie open lots of presents!!!!



One of the games was a wedding dress contest. We dressed up Kellie and her two sisters in tissue paper wedding dresses. They turned out SO cute! I would totally recommend this game for showers.
This is Kristi and her creations crew... This is actually the winning dress! Kristi looked sooo cute!


Here is all three sisters. Kristi, Kellie (the bride to be) and Kacey. Aren't they gorgeous???!!!




The brides threw their bouquets. Such a cute picture!!!!








6 comments:

Lulu A. Hardman said...

OMG HOW FUN!!! You guys are so creative with the tissue...lol. Amy is that your sister on the right in the first pic?! Aww... I miss your face!!! ;)

Sarah Hull said...

I'm dying that I was not there. Sandy said it was the best shower she has ever been to. Grandma was cracking up on the phone telling me about it. Oh, I hate that I missed it!

Kellie said...

I'm SO glad you, your mom and Julia came!! It was way too much fun! I need you to email me the pics!

~Janet~ said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I wish we lived closer to do family things :(

Julia Loves David said...

I had so much fun going to the wedding shower with you and your mom! That was probably the best wedding shower I have ever been to. The Thompson girls look so cute in their tissue dresses!! Thanks for the idea of going to BJ’s later, we love the Pizookies too!! We should get together again soon.

Presley family said...

Hi!!
How are you feeling. I have made hair bows for your little girl I have to get to you one of these days! Jason says to tell Bev. HI!!
Hugs,
Presley Fam