Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gardeners

When we're bored we go to the dollar tree for activities and it never disappoints. We got everything seen here from the dollar tree. I love the dollar tree.

Audrey graduated from her window garden to a potted garden. Baby steps. It took her an hour to plant her seeds and fill all the pots up with soil etc.


Liv did as much dirt digging and eating as she could.






For some reason everything always ends up on baby liv's head.

We wrote with chalk on the pots...very handy.


We always grab a few bubble wands if they have them...they get us through the week.








5 comments:

Kellie said...

You are SUCH a good mom! I love these every-day adventure posts.

KaceFace said...

So fun!

Hess Fam said...

I know this is going to sound cheesy but I really admire the mother you are. You are always teaching your girls new fun things. And being okay with a little mess. I, on the other hand am way too controlling to let them crack and egg or fill a pot with soil. Your girls are going to really appreciate that someday.

Amy said...

haha! you guys are being way too nice about the ghetto garden!!!

Braden and Jodee said...

I agree with them Amy! You are such a fun mom! You seriously rock. I'm always trying to be more like you.