Saturday, September 6, 2008

Super Saturday!

Today we attempted a real day at the beach. It was a huge risk to take with our little drama queen but the day couldn't have gone better! Wahoo's on the sand...Good! Kyle doing everything for the baby...Good! Wonderful weather...Good! Time with my sissy...Good! The adorable Hull children...Good!

My sis and I
We were laughing from the second we got there b/c of this little gal. Ella was extremely busy with a huge bucket of water bathing a random neighborhood cat!!!! I thought cats hated water!

BFF's Bryant and KT were on Children duty

This little gal just had a full on sand party. We didn't hear one peep from her the entire time. She just let the waves roll on down and dug in the wet sand. She's definitely into touching so I figured she would enjoy the sand.
Oh, Oh, Oh...I love this item. It is a little food net attached to a teething ring. You put frozen fruit inside the net and you can let them chew and suck away without worrying about choking. Audrey enjoyed a frozen banana.

The Hull children = free entertainment! Audrey got the biggest kick out of riding with Katie on the float. Katie was such a helper and enjoyed giving Audrey a ride on the crab.


Right when I thought the party was complete...this big guy showed up! The fire boat came by honking the horn with the firemen waving to the kids on the beach.
Then, they started spraying the fire hose at the kids on the beach. Ohhh, you would have thought Santa was on board! KT and I ended our day with din din at Walt's Warf...I was stuffed! Thanks for the hot date KT!





12 comments:

Brooke said...

How fun!!! Looks like you guys had a BLAST!!! Audrey is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!!!

Braden and Jodee said...

Sounds like a fabulous day! Love that food net idea! Love the super cute chubby pictures of your girl. Love that you enjoyed yourself :)

~Janet~ said...

What a great day! I am glad Audrey did so well at the beach :)

Trisha said...

sounds like the funnest day!

Braden and Jodee said...

Sounds like a fabulous day! Love that food net idea! Love the super cute chubby pictures of your girl. Love that you enjoyed yourself :)

Hess Fam said...

Get out of here you little party animal! I love your fun beach day!

Kellie said...

HOW CUTE are you guys!!! hahaha! That's fun about the fire boat! Never heard of that at ALL! Audrey loved the beach?? Awww... the little beach bum! Ella and that cat is cracking me up!

I saw the wine in the backgroud-was KT drinking or what?? Check out those eyes! haha

Sarah Hull said...

I am dying over everything! Ella and the cat is so funny!!! Thank you for taking pictures so I could see what all went on. I am SO sorry I couldn't make it. I was feeling pretty crummy. Glad you guys had a great day and so glad you are feeling better.

Anne said...

Fun, fun, fun! Audrey is getting so big! What a cutie pie. BTW, I just wanted to let you know that Matt is offended that we're not on your friend list!

Presley family said...

Oh, it looks like fun!! I am so happy to see Sarah happy!! BIG HUGS!!! I tell you that little girl and her BIG chub is just to cute!! Tell your mom thanks again for offering to mow my lawn... yup she wanted to do something while we are gone. She is just to cute!!! I LOVE your family!!! BIG HUGS!

Deon said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! TOri keeps asking when she can go to the beach!!

Natalie said...

I love how Audrey's sitting in the water with her big toe sticking up and out of the water.

"She is adorable in the swim suit and sun hat."